Didgeridoonas The Venturer Bag
The Venturer Bag
The Venturer Bag for every one of your adventures.
There are mountains to climb. Trees to marvel at. Rivers to drink from… But if you can’t get your gear there, what’s the point?
The Venturer was designed with that in mind. It is flexible, for shoving under seats or in gaps. But, with two pockets on each end and the large main compartment, there’s room in there for so much stuff! If you still run out, the leather straps on the side are perfect for attaching a coat or blanket. And when it’s time to unload, grab it by the handles and go (or, sling it over a shoulder and make that important single trip)!
Oh—and—you don’t have to worry about the weather while you’re moving your stuff, because the bag is made from waterproof, Australian oilskin.
Alright—so where’s your next adventure going to be?
- Waterproof oilskin protects your stuff from the rain and weather.
- Durable carry handles and adjustable strap for quick or hands-free transportation.
- Large main pocket is lined with water repellent Teflon and closes with and a large, sturdy zip.
- Two smaller zip pockets on each end of the Venturer for swift access and organisation.
- Durable leather straps on the outside are long enough to keep a blanket or jacket contained, and can even tame a Didgeridoonas coat.