Moe Moe Organic Akweke Stories Layered Arrow Stud Earrings
This little layering gem is our personal favourite and refines any look. The delicate gold layer is the perfect background to elevate the simple mini circle stud. Options are plenty with this style; wear just the mini circle stud or just the gold layer, (which also fits snuggly over our new pippi shape!)
- Featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her
- reversible artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver bar studs
- 2cm x 2cm
- 1 gram each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
- Don't forget to experiment by stacking your Moe Moe pieces together
The art we used for this collaboration was actually inspired by Michelle’s Yaye (big sis) Jamie and here is the story of this wonderful piece of art.
“Akweke Stories is a part of me. My art is my lil wun stories.
I am Yaye, red dirt girl.”
“This lil wun story is about our identity our dreams and our community. One side is about our individual dreams and personal aspirations. The other side represents the responsibilities we have to our family and our community. Beneath that, is about identity - who we belong to, the lands, the ancestors that created us and the layers that make us who we are.”
“Sometimes it can be a struggle to choose between responsibilities and dreams, and we often get stuck in the middle. Despite all the chaos, we are all these beautiful pieces that we must hold on to.”
We are so excited that we can share Michelle’s beautiful art and her story through our jewellery. This girl has heart and soul and talent that takes our breath away.
We Also Recommend
Anna's of Australia Liberty Print Handkerchief - Assorted Designs
Anna's of Australia Liberty Print Scrunchie - Various Designs